Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stitching Chattering

January saw a month of amazing stitching numbers. I logged 55 hours 55 minutes in the month of January. I don't know that I've ever stitched that much in one month. Even with such a great amount of stitching time I was unable to get Spirit of Christmas completed. I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the weekend.

I had laid out what I was to be working on for the year, but I've have a change of heart and a change of plans. I have the most adorable stitching extraordinaire assistant by the name of Lily. I was planning on working on The Bride for the month of February, but after long contemplation and a push from Lil, I've decided to work on Mirabilia's Elf Fairy. I have about 15 hours in on this and Lily and I think I should be able to finish her up in the remainder of the month.

I'll keep the updates coming as I have them available. Stay tuned for my first finish in 2007!!!

2 comments:

. said...

yay to Lily!!!!!!!! lol I can't wait to see what you accomplish this month!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you finish Elf Fairy!