Monday, February 19, 2007

The Game Is On and The Door Is Open

I get a lot of forwards in my e-mail. Some people aren't big fans of forwards, but they don't bother me too much. It means on some level someone is thinking of you, and that is the way I try to think of it. There are times when I wish certain people would think of me in other ways than just a forward, but that is for another time.

The forward I got the other day was different than most. This particular forward is one where you had to think of something about the person who forwarded the e-mail. Reply to the sender with the word that comes to mind when you think of said person. Hope I explained this well enough to make sense.

I've had a few e-mails come in and I'm surprised by some of the words used to describe me. As with most things, the words have given me reason to think which I love. Things like this can be scary, leaving yourself out there to be critiqued. I came away okay, although I think people were a little easy on me.

Fun ~ I've always thought I was boring
Loyal ~ Awwwww, thanks so much
Real ~ This one is the big one. It made me cry!
Beautiful ~ puuuuullleeeeze
Courageous ~ WOW
Lovable ~ That is appreciated
Sweet ~ Geee, thanks
Strong ~ I'm starting to finally see this! Thanks
Sweetheart ~ ohhhhhh, I thank you Leigh.
Bright ~ Okay, I'm speechless
Open ~ Sometimes too much so

1 comment:

Sara Laughs said...

"Sweet" and "Beautiful" were the first words that popped into my head but I see they've already been used so I've resorted to using the thesaurus.

From now on I will think of you as "Dulcet - Having a soothing, agreeable quality."