Monday, February 12, 2007

The Apprentice ~Tess Gerritsen


It’s a boiling summer in Boston. Adding to the city’s woes is a series of shocking crimes that end in abduction and death. The pattern suggests one man: serial killer Warren Hoyt, recently thrown behind bars. Police can only assume an acolyte is at large, a maniac basing his attacks on the twisted medical techniques of the madman he so admires.


At least that’s what detective Jane Rizzoli thinks. Forced again to confront the killer who scarred her – literally and figuratively – she is determined to finally end Hoyt’s awful influence. Rizzoli isn’t counting on becoming a target herself.


Yet once Hoyt is suddenly free, he joins his mysterious blood brother in a vicious vendetta….


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am now hooked on this series. I have an obligation read that I will finish before I pick up book #3 otherwise I'll never finish my book club book. Tess Gerritsen can tell a story with such clarity you would think you were living the nightmare along with the characters. Absolutely creepy, but I love it!

No comments: