Friday, February 09, 2007

FWACKED Toes And All That

What an awesome time I had last night and get your mind out of the gutter. I've not had that kind of night in some time..... oh I digress. Now, where was I? Oh ya, last night.

A bunch of people got together last night to celebrate Queenie's 16th Birthday. As usual, it is the birthday girl's choice of restaurant so off to The Lonestar we head.

There were a bunch of people and it couldn't have been a better sized crowd. I presented Queenie with her Fan Club Badges. She was impressed ~ NOT!!!! Too funny.

After a great dinner we head back to the house and there I'm entertained by Krista and Mary. Oh, again how I love these women. We do not get together near enough. The topics of conversation run from something to do with backwards cowboy something or other... very much grown up for my innocent ears, to FWACKED toes. Miss Mary broke her toe by FWACKING it.... you talk about laugh. I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to stop breathing. Only does this happen in the company of these two women. It was more like my party than Queenie's.

Mary, Krista and myself have a trip to the States planned for the beginning of March. I pity them. They'll have not seen the likes of us, if they even let us enter the country. Now if we get to the States, will Canada allow us to return or will the say good riddance to us.

I will be the one driving ~ hold on! I hate heights and will have to drive over the bridge... how do you do that with your eyes closed? Krista and I have yet to figure that one out. We might let Mary drive, but that will only work if we clear the sky of birds. Poor Miss Mary and her bird phobia. We still love ya, hon.

I'll keep ya posted on the developments of our trip to the States as well as anything else that might be of interest as the time to our trip nears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...Gotta love the reverse cowgirl...Soooo not PG rated!! I can't wait till March 3--lets just hope that nothing gets fwacked!!

Sara Laughs said...

How can Alyssa be sixteen? There's no way you're old enough to have a sixteen year old daughter!