Monday, February 19, 2007

What Kind of Love?

I wonder what is up with the theme of love on my blog lately. Now, don't go getting all deep and try to put more meaning into that than there is. It seems that everywhere I look I'm finding things pertaining to love and can't resist the temptation to share with you.

I recently did this on-line question thingy to discover your kind of love. I think it fits me pretty well, although those I spend time with may disagree.

You have PLAYFUL love, and it suits you well. You are light-hearted and easy-going, and are willing to compromise when there is a disagreement (which isnt often). Maybe some people think you dont take love seriously enough, but you have a good time and a good heart, and thats what is important.

2 comments:

Sara Laughs said...

Maybe it's cuz your blog is pink ;)

Anonymous said...

love, sweet love. lol Have you seen that new Johnny Reid song yet?