Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stitching Up A Storm

Under the blanket of snow that fell yesterday I was able to stay home all day. I had to leave the house for a total of 10 minutes, if that. The rest of my day was dedictated to tea, television and stitching. Oh, somewhere in there I did assembly Princess' new bed. Pics of that coming later.

This little fairy finally got her wings and everything else except her beading and backstitching. I'm hoping to have her completed by the weekend, if I can find her beads. For the life of me I can't find them. How they got separated from her person, I'll never know!

If at some point throughout the day my neck and back start to hurt, someone remind thats what happens when you stitch 10 hours in one day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO impressed!!!!!!!! Way to go!

Megan said...

You're so close! Can't wait to see her all finished!

Kristin said...

She is soooooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
She is looking so beautiful. I can't wait to see the beads attached. I put you on my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Oh, your Christmas Elf Fairy is looking just beautiful.

Deirdre said...

She is looking awesome! I can hardly wait to see it finished:)