1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection
3. affectionate concern for the well-being of others
1. be afraid of
2. to have reverential awe of
1. exposure to the chance of injury or loss
One can be experienced without the other. To have love fear isn't a prerequisite. There is no need to bring the two together. If challenged, you can live in a life without the two side by side. Life is meant to be lived, not something to fear. Love is the most wonderful of gifts. To give it, you give of yourself more deeply than you can give of anything else. Fear need not rule all things, but freedom from fear is yet another gift of a life well lived. Risk is what life is about and fear of the unknown is what could keep one from experiencing the most life has to offer.
Sunday, February 11, 2007