Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dear Santa




Here is my Dear Santa piece as it is right now. I'm going to be focusing on this piece for the remainder of February. It was to be my March piece, but since I finished the Christmas Elf Fairy so quickly I'm able to move on to something else. Such fun.

I might as well enjoy my quick finishes while I can because soon enough I'm going to be working on pieces that will not be finished in a month or less no matter how much time I dedicate to them.

I thank you for looking! I hope to be back soon with an update at the 20 hours point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice piece, I love the fabric.

Tammy said...

Sue,

That fabric was dyed by Velda, Pam and myself. Thanks for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

I like this one, can't wait to see the progress!