Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mirabilia's Fairy Elf ~ 20 hours

My piece for this month is Mirabilia's Fairy Elf. She is such a cute little imp. I've not had as much time to work on her as I had hoped I would, but things should slow down some and I'll be able to spend more time with her.

Without further adieu, here she is in all her glory so far.

For those of you that are familiar with how I stitch, I put a face on her to stem the flow of comments of how creepy she is without a face. You see, I do listen to you! She would have had a bit more hair had the frog not shown up with his handy little scissors! Darn him. I think someone has spotted him in Siberia which is where I aimed when I kicked his sorry little rear out of my house.

Thanks so much for looking. Love ya!

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Looking great:) I can hardly wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Looking great.

Anonymous said...

lol poor froggy, does Lily know?? lol.....you're doing fabulous on this! Just a few more fairies to go *giggle*