Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dear Santa Update

I've added another 6 hours to this piece and I'm loving it. I'm so close to finished, but not near close enough.

I have a confession to make and I hesitate to post it. I started another piece. I started Love With A Capital L. I worked on it for 2 hours this evening. There isn't much to show for my work, but soon enough I hope to have an update. I didn't think this one through all that well. I committed to 36 count over 1 and it is very very tiny. I can now make out a pattern in the design which I'm surprised since at first it was just a blob. Have faith should be my new motto, I think. Hope to be back soon with an update at the 10 hour mark, maybe by next weekend.

Happy stitching days to you.

Love and hugs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so close on Santa!

I start new projects all the time, despite my huge pile of WIPs. I'm already trying to decide what to start when we go on vacation in 2 weeks.

Sara Laughs said...

I knew you'd start Love as soon as I saw you got your order from Tina. How could you resist with V posting such fantastic updates? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Wow! your almost finished and it looks great so far! I can't wait to see any update to your Love with a capital L. I know how you feel my current project seems to be going so slow!

Anonymous said...

lol How many times did I say "over one????" shaking my head lol you're very very brave! I can't wait to see it and I'm so glad to see your progress on this one!

Anonymous said...

I love your Santa piece.