Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dump List

  • I am tired
  • I have worked 82.5 hours in 7 days
  • I haven't run since Sunday
  • I think I have a plan about my debt that has given me some piece of mind
  • I'm still stressed about my debt ratio and my overall debt load, even with the plan
  • I'm feeling thick and chunky today
  • I can't wait until Thursday at 5pm - I'm off until Tuesday unless I get called in to the p/t job which would be good AND bad!
  • It is almost Easter which means Coke Zero. How bad is that? I'm losing sight of the reason of the Easter season. I'm not strong like Tash - sorry, sweetie :)
  • Still working hard on the Relay for Life Team ~ Velda's Angels is currently moving strong to a good fundraising goal.

How much of a whiner do I sound like today? I'm just mentally exhausted. You would think it's the other way around, that I would be physically exhausted since I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep per night for the last week, but the stress of this debt is killing me mentally.

I feel as though I'm going it alone and I hate that feeling. If it weren't for Pam to bounce ideas and my stressful thoughts off of right now, I'd be certifiable. I've been so dependant upon Pam lately and spending more time with her than with anyone else, I've asked her to marry me. She said, "No!" Can you imagine her turning down such a sweet offer.... she doesn't know what she's missing.

On that note, I'm signing off in search of my good attitude. If anyone sees it can you send it home, please I miss it.

3 comments:

Bre said...

(((HUGS))) - if it helps you are not alone, I'm right there with you! Again I wish we were closer we could so cry on each others shoulders and cheer each other on!

Marcelle said...

NO coke Zero...Aspartame - remember...it's not good for you and I landed up in hospital with Aspartame poisoning...

Hope you feel better soon
I'm not feeling so great today, my ear is blocked and its putting my balance off...so frustrating.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you worked that much! You must be so exhausted! take care of yourself. *hugs*