Friday, March 26, 2010

The Who Knew WI Edition

Late breaking news -

Don't run
Don't really track your food
Drink your waters - for the most part, but not all of them.

Lose 1.2lbs in a week.

In all seriousness don't use this approach to weight loss. It is not good for your body, nor is it all that great for the mind. This damn body of mine is just about to drive me insane. Don't do what I should do and lose weight. Do what I should do and maintain. Is it any wonder people suffer from eating/working out disorders. Seriously!!!!

The good thing - lowest weight in about 1 year. That has me very stoked!

I've been really bad about hitting the treadmill this week. I'm still playing catch up with my life/sleep/house and overall state of mind. The clock change and then going from days to 3 midnights (2 doubles) and then back to evenings and 2 more midnights, back to days. My time I am able to commit to myself and the street or treadmill are severely compromised.

I just got off the treadmill from an intense 20 minute calorie burn. It wasn't a long run, but it was enough to remind my legs and lungs what is expected of them. I love the feel of sweat on my elbows at 4 minutes in. In a word - sweet!!!!!!!!

I'm off to the showers and then to get ready for work!

1.2lbs!!!! Yaaaaaaaa



6 comments:

Grace said...

Sometimes when we stop trying so hard...that's when it happens. :-)

Tigerlilly said...

Its a good feeling no matter how you lose it! I'm in the same boat right now. Went back to work, now my schedule is all screwed up.

Syl said...

I am hoping to follow in your footsteps :-)

Anonymous said...

I had McDonald's tonight and I'm hoping to unexpected lose some weight a la Tammy :)

Chiloe said...

you got a chinese spam !!! :-)

I'll say : woohoooooooooooooooo !!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

Great job on the loss! :)