Sunday, May 11, 2008

Job's Tears Complete

Job's Tears - Paula Vaughan
Dec 23, 2004 - May 11, 2008
Stitching Time - 99h 40m


I can't believe I'm finally finished! It is my oldest WIP and I couldn't be happier to have it finished. As much as I'm excited to have another piece over on to the finished side of my list, I am really going to miss working on this one. It has been a constant companion the last couple weeks. It was never that I didn't want to work on this piece, but I got into a really bad place of starting a lot of piece quite quickly after this one, so this one just got pushed to the backburner for such a long period of time. Poor thing!

I do love the feeling of being finished a piece, and the feeling of accomplishment especially when putting away all the floss bobbins. That is almost as exciting as getting things together when preparing for a new start.

I'm thinking my next piece I'm going to push to finish will be Halloween Fairy. I'm hoping only another 10-15 hours and her and I will be crossing the finish line. Let's hope, anyway.

Thank you for all your support over the last few years while I plugged away on this.

Happy stitching days to you!

7 comments:

Velda said...

it's gorgeous, fantastic job!

Raven/Missy said...

It is gorgeous!

Miriam Pauline said...

Beautiful! (I'm still planning to answer your question about job's tears--just need to get some quality computer time later today).

Jen said...

WTG Tammy, well done for sticking to it!

Sue said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful piece. You must feel very satisfied that it's complete ;)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

Pumpkin said...

Oh Tammy, that's AWESEOME!!!! CONGRATS! It looks so beautiful :o)