Thursday, May 01, 2008

April - May Stitching Goals

I love the beginning a new month. Setting out stitching goals for myself is something I've always done and still enjoy.

April Achievments
Job's Tears - 14h 25m
Halloween Fairy - 4h 30m

Board stitching
Rose of Sharon - 6h 55m
Surprise - 3h 30m

Total stitching time - 29h 15m

I fell just short of my desired 1 hour per day average. What is a girl to do? My life hasn't even hit the busy part of the year yet and I failed meet my goals..... uh-oh.

May Stitching Goals

  • Finish Jobs Tears - I only have the back stitching to do, so I should see another finish this month. That is my major goal, to finish Job's Tears. - Done!
  • Halloween Fairy - 5 hours - Done!
  • Summer Breeze - 5 hours
  • Enchanted Fairy - 5 hours - Done!

Wish me luck!

Happy stitching days to you.

1 comment:

Velda said...

You go girl, I love watching your achieve your goals!