Monday, May 26, 2008

Foolish Chatter

Wildflower Rhapsody has become my new obsession. In the last 2 days, I've added 5 hours to this piece. I am just loving it which is really saying something because there are so many colour changes it is ridiculous.

I stitched 2 hours on Saturday night with a total of 20 colours and tonight it was 3 hours with 24 colours. It seriously looked like the rainbow exploded around me.

The question I have for you is this: Do you want to see an update now (5 hours) or would you rather wait until I'm at another 10 hour block?. I'm not sure how long it will take me to find another 5 hours to put to this piece. I am hoping to be able to stitch a little bit throughout the week. Being realistic I'll probably not have another update until next Monday if I go for the 10 hour block. You'd seriously think I was trying to bring about world peace with the amount of thought I've put in to this. It's not rocket science, but you'd not know it by the way I'm prattling on.

Could the prattling and nattering have anything to do with the fact that I'm dog tired and I'm down to less than hour before I get to go home? I think, just a little bit.

The call is yours. Post now or in another 5 hours.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

I want to see it , you bet ;) I'm too curious !!! lol

Unknown said...

I say post it now! I'd love to see it. I too am curious.

Pumpkin said...

Silly question girl ;o)

HOW do you go through that many color changes in one sitting???? That would drive me batty!