Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is It Bedtime Yet?

I am exhausted and my day has barely begun.

I just got home from playing a round of 9 hole golf with Cute Boy and 3 of his co-workers. It was a lot of fun and I was a much better golfer once I quit hitting from the tee on my tip toes! Thank, Cute Boy for the insight BAAHHH He may regret correcting my form since I out drove him on a hole, or was it 2 holes! I love it! Our golfing partners were a very nice couple of people, Kim is the cutest ever! Percy, well there isn't much I can say about him, he's a Boston Red Sox fan... what is up with that! One hell of a golfer though. And about Cute Boy, well what can I tell you about him that I haven't already! Cute boy!

I'm now killing time waiting to head to Walmart, pick up a few things then go get Lily from work. I'm working tonight 6p-2a then turning around and heading to work for a 9am-5p Monday - Friday. This is going to be a long week, but nothing I haven't done before. This is my last weekend shift for a while, so as much as I'm already tired, I'm soooo excited to put this one behind me. I hope my office isn't looking for much support tomorrow because this girl is going to be running on empty!

Things where I work are changing in the next little bit and it will really affect me. I'm hoping it will affect me to the better, and when I know something more concrete I'll fill you in.

I'm going to work on Halloween Fairy tonight for an hour then the rest of the night on Wildflower Rhapsody. I'll probably not read much for fear of falling asleep. I will miss the Yankee ball game tonight as well as the Nascar race because of my social activities, but since the job pays the mortgage AND the cable bill, I must go to work! Edited to add: I'm officially out of Dandelion Stem and Black Coffee floss. Any other work on this piece will be the remaining work with other colours until I place an on-line order for additional floss.

Happy Stitching days to you!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oye! I don't know how you do it. I'm tired just reading about your schedule ;o)

I hope you can get a good chunk of Halloween Fairy done. You are SO close to finishing her!