Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Taking It Outside

The Venue
The Equipment


The Chest Work Out

Again


Suicides - 'nuff said


The Glutes

The Triceps


The Planks
The Victims

This would be the visual evidence of Krista and I totally tearing up the tennis courts at 5:30am yesterday morning, in our version of "Take It Outside" work out. It was a bit killer, but not overly so. I would love to be able to find a place to do stairs. Rocky stairs, ya know?!

Tennis wasn't so much tennis as you would see at Wimbledon, as much as it was Krista and I just hitting the ball back and forth. Laughter ensued which is no big stretch of the imagination. I'm sure the residents of the condos behind us were not too impressed with us partying it up like rock stars at 5:30am. Maybe they could have or should have joined us for a little activity to start their day. It was a great way to start the day.

Lovin' it! Thanks so much Amy! You are a rock star yourself!





2 comments:

Angela Power said...

Great job Tammy!!! Wooot!

Grace said...

Great pictures! I have thought about joining an early a.m. bootcamp many times, but I just can't get my lazy butt out of bed. But your workout looked like fun!