Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Just Recapping June

June was a pretty successful month for me in a physical moving sort of way.

I worked out 9/30 days. That is most so far this year. Having the treadmill, universal, a few free weights and Oxygen magazine worked quite well.

My weight hasn't really moved like I would like, but I'm not going to continually dwell on that. I'm finding myself in a happy place, as with all things, I will get there when I'm meant to get there. I'm trying to find a balance that I can be content with all things I juggle.

My life has to be more than the number on the scale and the size of my pants. I'm worth more than a number. I've always known this, but it's taken me a very long time to believe.

I want to be a good person, a good mother, a good significant other, a wonderful friend. I need to be friends with me and my body before I can achieve all these other goals.

Funny how a couple days and some space can help you figure out life and the big picture.

This entry went nowhere where I expected it to go. Funny how that works out some times too.

Have a great one!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Loved your outlook...I'm also trying to be healthier with more energy. I don't have a size in mind but I would like to do things without being winded and achy the next day. I haven't read Oxygen magazine...is it aimed at women only? It may help me stay motivated and in my zone.

Good luck finding your balance!

Kristin said...

I love that you have reached this point. Good for you!

20somethingfatty said...

Great month! You movedyour body every third day, which is amazing.
I'm glad you are happy right now - you definitely deserve all these good things. I hope you continue to do well!