Saturday, July 25, 2009

Operation Fat Blaster

I'm always on the lookout for new things to try that will assist me with reaching my fitness goals. I've discovered something new! I'm really excited about it. Those of you who read my blog that participate in fitness challenges and want to get fit, check it out.

Operation Fat Blaster is an Internet community set up to offer support and assistance in achieving your weight loss and healthier lifestyle.

I discovered this community via Tigerlily. I'm always reading this blog, although I don't always post. I see a lot of me in her, so I'm always over there wondering how parallel our journey is on any given day. Thank you so much for posting this link.

What is the blog day? I'm feast or famine!

3 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Ditto!

Pumpkin said...

I'm glad you found a means of support :o)

Syl said...

sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!