Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Random Happenings and Happiness Cometh

I'll do this in the order of my day.

I got up this morning and did me some Jillian workout! I then did me some
Amy workout. Not sure who is worse. Honestly! Amy, you rock sweetie. Like I said in a post about Jillian, it's not nice to think or say mean things about someone you don't know. Well, I was thinking the same thing when I was cursing (lovin') you while on that mat beating my abs to death. MWAH!!

I'm just finishing up my workout when the phone rings. It's Cute Boy calling from work/cel phone. He's had to come in town to do something on one of the islands. He bought a pie (good Lord) and bread (another good Lord) at the bakery on the island and wanted to know if I wanted to meet him at the ferry when he got off to pick up the baked goods. Hell yea! He'd be in his blues! I'm in on that like a dirty shirt. To hell with eating baked goods, I could have eaten, oh never mind... you get the idea LOL!

It took about 45 minutes out of my day to drive down and make the exchange and I'm telling you, I would have taken an hour and half out of my day for a glimpse of that goodness. I'm standing on the curb saying goodbye to him, swinging my baked goods in my hand like a little kid in a candy store I was so flummoxed!

It's the little things in life that bring you back around to some sort of normalcy and feelings of good. Life can be hectic and stressful, but it is good!

Happy Canada Day to those celebrating!

2 comments:

K-Pow said...

Awwwww....love it!

Happy Canada Day hun!

20somethingfatty said...

I love reading your posts about the boy. You guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a good day. :-)