Friday, January 16, 2009

WI Success

Well, my weigh in this morning. What can I say? Are you anxiously awaiting my results?

I was more apprehensive for this weigh in that I can remember of any in my recent history. I've eaten not the greatest, but tried to be conscientious of healthy choices over those not so healthy. Work outs were done, but not many. The head games were played and the water consummed.

I'm down 1.2lbs to 133.6lbs! I'm blown away!!! Go Team Lynn!

I'm moving today so I will be hit and miss on the computer and your blogs for the remainder of the weekend. I'm rooting for you! I'm here for you in spirit, if not in type written word.


As for a few questions that have been asked of me.... I've not had a Kashi bar yet, but I'm toting one around in my bag as we speak. It will be eaten at some point during the next couple days while life is nuts and the move is being done.

I will take pics of the house once I'm really there and have a minute to call my own.

Until next time, healthy thoughts to you!

11 comments:

K-Pow said...

Whoop Whoop!! Awesome job on your WI!

Looking forward to helping you with the move tomorrow.

I figured you wouldn't be around much on the computer this weekend.

I'll give you a call this evening and find out the game plan for tomorrow.

XOXO

Tigerlilly said...

Yay!! Great loss!

Have a great weekend moving!!

Chiloe said...

Way to go !!! I wish I can be 133 one day again !!! Have a great moving day ! Hope it goes smoothly ;-)

Amy said...

Great job! Moving should help you burn calories... yay!

Pumpkin said...

Woohoo! You go girl! I know you can do it ;o)

Bre said...

Congrats!!! I'm so proud of you girlfriend!!! Keep it up!!!

Kristin said...

Way to go!

Fiona said...

Good job on your weight loss and good luck moving!

Anonymous said...

Great loss!

Anonymous said...

Great job on your loss!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a fellow team Lynn membber. Great job on your weigh-in! Keep it up this week.