Friday, January 23, 2009

Weigh In

My WI this morning shows me the same. 133.6lb. Sorry Team Lynn. I'm not doing much to pull my weight (no pun intended)! This coming week will show a commitment to you and just as importantly, to myself.

I really am disappointed more on behalf of my team than I am for myself. After the week I've just lived, a STS is as good as hitting goal. Okay, maybe not that good but darn close. I've not been to the gym since I don't know how long and I can't find my tracking calendar, so I can honestly torture myself with that tiny detail.

This week will be different I know that much. I will not be partaking in subs, McDonald's, pizza, beer, ice cream (although it was really good Miss Mary), Mary Brown's Fried Chicken. I will be seeking healthy choices and not just what is quick and within reach. Starbucks, as wonderful as it is, will not be an everyday happening as was this past week. I will do my Friday morning treat only! This week will show me moving more and hitting the gym. My attitude is still okay, but I can feel the 'uh oh' feelings creeping in. This is my body, my responsibility and no one can do this for me! So there body, you've been warned!

I would have posted a pic of my scale this morning but the technology had other ideas. Poor lighting, camera funkiness, dying batteries. You get the picture! OMG that funny wasn't intended since you really DON'T get the picture.

That's all I have this morning folks. Time is conspiring against me.

Have a happy healthy day!

11 comments:

Bre said...

Don't stress! You didn't gain, so don't stress!

You know what you need to do and you will do it - I know you will!!

((HUGS))

K-Pow said...

I think with all that was going on this past week you should be very pround of your STS. I know I am proud of you girl!

I hope things start to settle and you get into somewhat of a normal routine. Well as normal as YOU can get anyways...LOL...I kill me!!

I'm heading the gym tomorrow (8a.m. coed) and Sunday (9:30 a.m. womens) if you need a good butt kicking!

Looking forward to a kick ass next week!

Pumpkin said...

Tammy, I still say your weight is good and you shouldn't lose too much more :o( My weight is very close to yours and I know how small I am. I can't imgine smaller. I know you are dedicated to this but please take care of yourself :o)

Tiffa said...

Nothing wrong with a STS! Sounds like you have a lot going on and a plan in place!

Felicity said...

Hi Tammy.

How tall are you? You do realise that you have to be 5'1" or shorter to be overweight at 133lbs, don't you? Are you sure you are not setting yourself unrealistic weight goals? Keep exercising, etc, and remember that you are building muscle that weighs more than fat.

Anonymous said...

Don't be stressed about the lack of movement on the scale; you're doing great!

Grace said...

I tried to find somewhere on your blog where you tell us your goal weight, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, at 133 lbs, I can't imagine you are that far from your goal weight. And the closer you are the harder it is to continue to lose.

So, give yourself a break and just be healthy!

Grace said...

Also, I meant to thank you for your nice comment on my blog. You can't imagine how much it means to me to get such thoughtful and kind commentary.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Staying the same is always a good thing! I as well feel like I'm not quite dedicated to the program lately.

karen said...

On behalf of Team Angie, thanks for not losing! LOL!!! No, seriously, any week that we maintain instead of gain is a great week ... regardless of what team we happen to have been placed on! Keep up the great work!

Deirdre said...

With all you have been doing - moving, etc. I would not be stressing. A new week, new choices. You are doing great!