Wednesday, January 28, 2009

House Pics - Finally!

This is going to be quick, sorry about that. Chiloe, I couldn't torture you any longer, so with my little extra time on my hands this morning, I snapped a couple pics.

This would be the entryway. Not completely decorated, but it is coming along. Cute Boy hung the mirror you see there, the other day. On the table to the right of the door there are 2 wrought iron candle holders that will be on either side of the mirror as well. On that table after the candle holders are gone will be a glass bowl or pretty basket to set our keys and doorway clutter in.



Here is the view of our Great Room from the entryway hall. The table beside the couch has not been decorated yet, but soon enough. The curtains are new. Cute Boy hung them yesterday. We are in disagreement about what should be done with them. I want them to just hang like that and he wants to tie a rope around them to pull them together in the middle, but still hang like they do. I don't get it.....but I'm trying to envision it.
This is the view from the kitchen area to the back. I love those garden doors. I can see them from 'my' bedroom window when I wake up in the morning. The first morning I saw them, I cried a little bit. I was just a little overwhelmed.


Obviously, this is the kitchen. Not much to say about that, other than I love it.
Sorry the visit was quick, but as it is, I'm going to be rushing to work.
Thanks for looking. More importantly, thanks for caring!



12 comments:

Bre said...

Ummm, WOW!!! Your house is beautiful!! I love the decorating you have done so far as well! Stunning!!! Congrats!!!

K-Pow said...

Love it!! Looks so much more open and cozy without all those boxes!! LOL

Great job hun!

Have you been able to find everything in your cupboards yet?

Tigerlilly said...

Wow... your house is beautiful. I love the coloring.

Cute Boy sounds like such a blessing for you. Congrats!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

YOu have a beautiful home :)

Kristin said...

It looks fabulous! Very, very nice!

Pumpkin said...

Fabulous! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful. Love, love, love your floors.

Velda said...

Beautiful Tammy and Todd!

Amy said...

Great job on it!

Anonymous said...

You failed to mention that behind those kitchen cupboard doors is a buttload of groceries - how many spices does a family need? ...and the abuse I put up with (i.e., the hockey team boys) on move in day...sheesh those beer went down good so it's all o.k.
:o)
xo

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! I especially love the color in the entranceway.
Have fun decorating and settling in!

Vicki said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Well worth the wait to get in there. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics.