Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All Over The Map With Things

House Chatter ~
I'm at work which enables me more time to read and stitch and just be a bum! I love this shift (6p-2am) and I hate this shift. I love it for the quiet time it allows, but get so sick of 2am bed time. This is my last shift this week since I booked Thursday and Friday off to move. You see that - MOVE! I'm finally moving.

This move has been a work in progress for 1 year and 10 days! Cute Boy and I looked at that most amazing house January 4th of 2008! Can you believe it's been that long? I can and can't. Those of you that have been around for a while, remember the renovations?! Goodness, how could you forget them!

I packed up about 10 boxes today. Do I really need 6 boxes/totes of clothing? A box of just flip flops? Flip Flops! An entire box of flip flops and the same with baseball hats? How many heads do I have?

BLBE/Healthy Lifestyle/Gym Thoughts ~
Not much been going on. I had lofty dreams of making it to the gym this week, but it just isn't going to happen. The eating has been scary to be generous in trying to describe. I fully expecting a gain. I have no one to blame but myself. I'm better than I've shown my team this week. I'm better than this for myself, too! Damn it. Soon though, very soon there will be no more excuses.

I did fall in food love this morning. I knew I was going to be out of bed rather early from a 2am bedtime and didn't want to eat garbage on the go while doing lawyer stuff for the house, so I took with me a Salba Organic bar (tried to find a good pic on line and couldn't). It was absolutely one of the best things I've ever eaten. It was crunchy and seedy (love seeds) and the flavour was awesome and only 4 points. It is a great cheater breakfast for those days when life gets in the way of a sit down breakfast for me. I will definitely be carrying of those babies around in my purse from now on. Ya me!

BLBE Team ~
I think I'm caught up on all your blogs. I'm pretty positive I've commented on everyone's blog. If not, I apologize. I'm working on getting Angie's team blogs added to their folder and I will get to caught up them soon enough! For the first time since the teams were formed, I've had my google reader down to under 100 entries! You are an inspiring bunch of people. I'm really looking forward to kicking this thing in to high gear with each and every one of you.

Stitching/Reading ~
I've been reading and stitching here at work this week while working this crazy shift. I can't see much of either hobby being done in the next couple days. I'm hoping to have a WIP to post tomorrow. I'm about an hour outside of a pic on Enchanted Fairy. She is a pretty one. I guess the only way to get the time block done is to step back from the keyboard and put needle to fabric.

To all my readers, far and wide - You're awesome!

Happy healthy days to you. Those of my stitcher friends, may the frog be busy doing what frogs do when not wrecking havoc on unsuspecting stitchers pieces.

MAWWHHH

8 comments:

Tiffa said...

Everyone falls off from time to time. The important thing is to have a strategy to get back on the wagon. Shift work is brutal... I find it definetly increases the challenge of getting exercise in and eating healthy. I do 12-hr shifts day/night... brutal.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Tammy I think January is a hard time all around... espeically when its this cold.

But that's really not a good excuse is it?

Chiloe said...

I'm so happy for you: you are going to move in a brand new house and it's YOURS !!!!! All those struggles about the renovations, the sale, the family's problems, and now you're having a new start in your house !!!!!!!! How lucky you are !!! Would you show us (me?) a picture of the house finished? You haven't showed one yet ;-)

Hope the move go smoothly ;-) I hate those boxes (still unpacked for a lot of them here !!! lol)

Moving is a workout on its own, trust me on that one ;-)

Kristin said...

Tammy...I am so happy that moving day is finally here!

Pumpkin said...

WOOHOO! Expect to see pictures soon then ;o)

Have you ever tried the Kashi brand? They make awesome bars, cereal and other stuff. Full of grains and nuts. Yum! None of the bad stuff either :o)

Ahhhh, you're the one that jinxed me last night! The Frog did pay a visit but at least I was smart enough to frog everything out and put it down. LOL!

Amy said...

Yay for moving! New houses are awesome.

You can do this thing... you'll get your motivation together soon. We're here with you!

Deirdre said...

Congratulations on moving! That is so awesome!

January is the worse month for me all around. I am trying to break my cycle of doing nothing in this month!

K-Pow said...

You know you will be back to your kick ass self when the move is done...gym, foodwise, everything!

Give me a call tonight (Friday)...DBF is on nights :)

TTYL