Wednesday, January 07, 2009

BLBE 2 and Fitness Funny

First off, I've been remiss in telling you, I've joined the Biggest Loser Blogger Edition 2. I'm really excited about this challenge and looking forward to kicking some ass!

I've been assigned to Lynn's team, along with Krista and many others. Bre isn't on our team which is unfortunate, but I'm going to revel in the fact that I'm kicking her ass along with many others! Yaaaa me!!!! Yaaaa team. I'm really looking forward to getting to know other fitness/health bloggers and learning some of the secrets to their success.

I hit the gym again yesterday. I left straight from work and I'm so glad I did. It's only been 2 days and I'm loving it. Now, that being said I'm taking today off. Princess has to work and time constraints being what they are, I don't want to be rushed.

Yesterday was a great success food wise, coupled with a great run. I ran for another 4.25KM. It isn't my longest run ever, but I can feel the desire building. I'm so excited, I can't even tell you. Truth be told, I'm loving this gym thing again! I ran a 15 minute block when I was supposed to only run at 10 minute intervals.

The funny of my gym experience yesterday and forgive me if this is TMI. One of the women on either side of me had fitness farts and I had to get out of there. I know for certain it wasn't me. The urge to gag was high, so rather than embarrass myself or them, I left.

I've yet to hit the weights and probably wont this week since I'm working out at the women's gym. I much prefer the weights at the co-ed gym which is where I'll be working out next week. That is going to be a real test of wills that weight training. I can't get where I want to be on cardio alone. I know lifting weights is the way to go for me to be successful. I want the definition back between my shoulders and biceps. This is going to be fun!

9 comments:

Bre said...

Good for you for hitting the gym!

I have yet to hit weights as well, I have my old card from when I had a trainer, but I know all the weights will be different - when I was with him I was only walking (and slowly) on the treadmill for cardio.

Oh and Go team Angie!! *running for cover!!*

K-Pow said...

Oh my god. I'm still laughing at the fitness farts!!!!! LOL

Awesome job on the gym so far, you know I'll be keeping an eye on you!!! Gotta support my teammates right??

Time for kicking ass and taking names girly girl!!

Kristin said...

ROFL..."fitness farts"...too funny!

Tammy said...

Hey! Another Tammy!
Team Lynn is gonna rock!

Stitchingranny said...

Im just stitching faster and hoping that will work lol.

Becky said...

Great job!

BLBE team mate!

Espressomama said...

Fitness farts - love it! At least when you run outside you can keep ahead of them!

Unknown said...

LOL :-) fitness farts??? Thanks for stopping
By my blog. Glad to have you along side me
On team Lynn. I messed up my knee over
The weekend so not sure how much of a teammate
I'll be??? It's feeling much better today. I wanted to let you know my blog Url has changed for future reference
Http://boobearsplace.blogspot.com

ElleBee said...

Just stopping by to visit my teamate. Welcome to the BLBE!!

Great job on the running today!