Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas Countdown

I love Christmas and in the spirit of that, I'm going to do a Christmas countdown, much like the way of an advent calendar. Each day I will post one thing I love about Christmas until the final day of December 25th. I'm sorry, but I lack the ability to share chocolates or little Advent gifts with you. I would if I could though.

December 1st - I love spending the holidays with my family and loved ones. My family is scattered now and that is okay. As much as we are in different places, the girls and I, I try to impress to them that Christmas is about being with the ones you love during the holiday season and not just on December 25th.

In the wonderful way that people can be, I'm blessed to be surrounded by Cute Boy's family too. They have welcomed me in a way that can only be described as 'awesome and warm'. Not to mention the single blessing of having Cute Boy in my life to share the holidays with now. That is a Christmas gift of immeasurable happiness and peace (most of the time).

3 comments:

K-Pow said...

I love this idea and look forward to all of your posts. You've already gotten me in the mood...LOL

Kristin said...

What a cool idea...a virtual Advent calendar.

Pumpkin said...

What a great idea Tammy! I can't wait to read more :o)