Monday, December 29, 2008

Lululemon Lovely

This would my most recent clothing acquisition! Goodness me! What have I done? My tank is solid black, no grey as shown in the picture.
I'm starting at the gym again on January 1st (not a resolution) and I thought I'd treat myself to a new piece of clothing in celebration of this new chapter, or rather returning chapter in my life.

I'm at work today, as much I was would rather be at home coming to work was okay. I was able to pick up my gym membership card. So, no excuses for me. Come January 1st I'm a full fledged gym member again.

The thoughts of going to the gym is exciting and frightening at the same time! I'm scared of failing and not reaching my success level of before. Before is in the past and I have to remember that! The now is what matters. Now is the time for me to be serious about my health and not just for a short time, but for a lifetime.

5 comments:

K-Pow said...

Whooooo Hoooooo!! Love the new Lulu gear. I broke in one of my new tank tops today :)

Can't wait to see you at the gym!!!!

Kristin said...

You have a really great attitude about it. You are going to do great.

Bre said...

Wow! Color me envious!! I love the new top!! Can't wait until I can wear one of those lovely numbers to the gym!! Congrats on becoming a gym member again - you are going to do great!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! A lululemon just opened in my mall, I'll have to check them out.

Pumpkin said...

I've heard of this line of workout clothes but I have never seen them. Very pretty top.