Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Enchanted Fairy - 45 hours (almost)

This is just shy of 45 hours, but close enough. I feel like I've made some good progress in this 5 hour block.

As much as I'm enjoying this piece, I'm starting to wonder what I'm going to do with it once I've finished it. I have no idea where I'm going to hang it or what part of my house it will match. How about, no where! This is becoming quite the concern with most of my pieces I've stitched. Will they match the decor of the new house?

Thanks for looking. Here's to hoping I'm not too long with another update on either this piece or Wildflower Rhapsody.

3 comments:

K-Pow said...

Looking good...I wish I had the patience (not to mention the attention span) to stitch :)

Kristin said...

She looks amazing so far.

Pumpkin said...

Wow, you sure did make great progress Tammy!

Who cares if she matches! As long as the frame coordinates :o)