Wednesday, December 10, 2008

House Happy!

I'm really trying to keep things in perspective, but let me tell ya it's a challenge!

I got home from work yesterday to Cute Boy informing me that he talked to Derek (house contact) and there is thismuch of a possibility that we could be in our house by New Years! I tried not to jump up and down and failed miserably. Once the shine wore off I realized that I want to maintain some perspective so as not to be disappointed.

Just imagine being in the house by the New Year. Ringing in the New Year in our new house. I told Cute Boy, if we're in I don't care if just sit around naked on living room floor on New Year's Eve, I want to be home for the holidays, any part of the holidays if possible. Did you read that? HOME!!! I'm going to have a home again! YAAAAAA Us!

Now, to just keep things in perspective. This may not happen, but the opportunity to dream is heavenly!

6 comments:

K-Pow said...

WOWZERS!! I know how much you would love to be in your home at some point over the holidays.

I'll keep everything crossed for ya!!

Velda said...

Oh that would be awesome!!! crossing all my fingers and toes

Bre said...

That would be so great! I hope it works out!!

Kristin said...

That is sooooo exciting. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you!

Pumpkin said...

I WILL definitely keeps my fingers AND toes crossed for you :o)