Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12 Days Friends and Fun

First off, I must confess my sins. I'm a thief. I stole these pics from Velda's blog. I know I'm bad, but it counts for something that I admit my sins, no?


Velda's labelling is quite self explanatory. As you can see she got some really cool presents.



As did I....



And Pam did too!


This is the three of us.... gotta love the freakish expression on my damn face. At least my eyes are open. That is a first!

I look forward to this day every year and this year was no different. I've barely had time to spend with Velda since I've been full time. This full time working for a living gets in the way of life. I see Pam all the time, of course, because we do work together. Velda, not so much.

Plans are in the works for next year's gathering which has to now be on the weekend because Pam will be full time by then too and our week days will not be open as they are now. We are going to celebrate in my new house, so that promises to be fun. Not to mention different since it will be done on a weekend. I'm as excited for that as I am for the gifts.

I was out shopping today and I'm already on the lookout for presents for next year. I think half the fun is the constant awareness of presents to give to either person that isn't too expensive and personal to their style and tastes.

Thank you girls for making this such fun! This is one of my favorite things about the holidays, this gift exchange with each of you!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad y'all had a wonderful time.

K-Pow said...

Very sweet!

Velda said...

It was the best afternoon! Funny I was already looking for gifts too lol....It was so good to see you both again.

Pumpkin said...

Sounds like an awesome day :o)