Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is Santa Hiring?

I want to apply for the position of Spare Reindeer in Training? Does anyone know where I forward my resume?

I got this most fabulous present from Cute Boy (and he says he doesn't love me) that I probably didn't deserve. It brings out my eyes, don't ya think?

I've had a very stressful week, all of my own making, but stressful nonetheless. You see my Mommy and Princess went shopping for Christmas goodies the other day and put the Christmas goodies on the table. Well, they know from lingering evidence of previous actions that I'm able to get on the table. I know! I know! I know! I'm a sneaky one, aren't I! So, knowing I could get on the table I did.... I ate the candies *insert maniacal giggle here* . Okay maybe not so funny after all, because those candies tasted mighty scrumptious going down, but let me tell ya about when they come up. No? You'd rather not hear that??? Okay, but you can probably imagine, eh? I yakked and yakked....all out my mouth. Nothing out my derierre. The candies were so mint flavoured you could smell it in my pee. Nice, eh! I'm a special girl with very special talents!!!!

I'm thinking with all the trouble I'm causing around here lately I'd be best to start looking out for myself and bringing in a little money before I get myself the boot. If I show a little initiative and maturity by looking for work, do you think they'll forgive my indiscrections?

Who am I kidding? They love me to the point of insanity around this joint. I don't have enough time to fit work in to my schedule. Being this cute takes up an awful lot of my time!

Until next time.

Love,

Daisy

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my she is adorable!

Felicity said...

LOL ... so cute!

Velda said...

awwwwww what a great way to start the day....and Daisy-girl, you can reach the computer too!!! You have so much talent, bravo poochie!

K-Pow said...

Oh Daisy!!! You are very lucky that you are so cute!!

Chris said...

Since Daisy was so well written in the post, maybe some secretarial work?
Good thing she's cute.

Anonymous said...

Go Daisy!!!!!!!!!! (and if they give you the boot, you can come stay with me, I have two boys that would just love you to death. You and Harley can plan mischief together)

Pumpkin said...

ROFLMAO! Oh dear! Thanks for a great laugh this morning Daisy. It seems you have the need for adventure ;o)