Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Countdown - Day #2

December 2 - Friends are so precious to me. No more than at this wonderful time of year. What is better than the spirit of Christmas all around you while with a friend. The gift of friendship is that best gift of all and to me, what Christmas is all about.

When you think back to the more difficult times in your life, to the most special moments and those cherished memories, there is usually always a friend attached. The wonderful gift of a friendship is what most anyone seeks in life.

I love the fact that friendships can be made and maintained through the computer now. It is one of the better things to come of the Internet. I've been blessed with many new friends because of this very blog. I will refrain from listing them for fear of omitting a name. You know who you are! I love you!

Now, to pay tribute to my everyday friends. What can I say to you that can come anywhere near to truly touching on my gratitude and love for you. You too, know who you are. I would not be half the person I am today if not for your love and support.

The world, my world, would be such a sad place without each and every one of you!

3 comments:

K-Pow said...

Awwwwww..TT...You have such a way with words.

I am truly honoured to be able to call you a friend!

HUGS!

Kristin said...

We love you too Tammy!

Pumpkin said...

You're such a sweetie! ((((HUGS))))