Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wildflower Rhapsody 55 hours

Last update photo for comparison

Where it sits today.

I'm still amazed with how much I enjoy working on this piece. I'm still scatterbrained about where I'm stitching and not focused on any one section. Each stitch needs to be crossed so, in the end does it really matter?

I'm working days this coming week and that means little to no stitching time. It will be somewhere near to 2 weeks before I'm back with another update. Can ya handle it?

As always, thanks for your kind comments!

4 comments:

Bre said...

It's so pretty! I can't wait to see it finished!

I really need to find time to cross stitch, I miss it so much!

Kristin said...

It is beautiful!

Pumpkin said...

I think you've already done two weeks worth of stitching! At my speed anyway ;o) It's looking really nice Tammy. I have no idea how you are keeping track. LOL!

Chris said...

Great progress.