Monday, September 29, 2008

Do You Remember.....

The Smurfs?

That would be the colour, or close to the colour of the walls in the new house!
Things are starting to come together. I was really excited when I went to the house and was able to see things starting to take shape. It seems to me as though things are moving along at an 'okay' pace right now.

There are many decisions to be made yet and it seems, not a lot of time to do it. I'll be back with another post about some of the decisions we've made. Can you handle the suspense?

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Blue is nice: you will have the feeling to be at the pool everyday: just add some palm trees, a good coktail and some stitching: and there you are: in your own private tropical island ... in Canada !!! lol

Kristin said...

Looks like they are making great progress. Can't wait to see more of the house.

Pumpkin said...

That's funny because I just saw them on television the other day :o)

It's coming!