Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Have Feet



The progress on the house Week 1. As you can see it is the footings.

Cute Boy and I got a call last week about extending the date of final completion. We knew it was going to happen, but just the same - AUUUUGHHHH! We left a message with our real estate agent questioning who would be footing the bill of us risking an extra month rent in the condo. No answer back yet.

We have an appointment this coming Monday to meet with the kitchen design company. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I'm so afraid of making a mess of it all with colours not matching and grains being all wrong. Not to mention, that Cute Boy and I don't walk out of there annoyed at each other. Freaking out, I am.

That is all I have for now.

I'll be back soonest!

7 comments:

Velda said...

WOOOHOOO it's about time! Now the countdown to the condo exodus can begin! lol

Pumpkin said...

YAY!!!! You must be SO excited even though it is going to be extended. You have the same fears that I do about picking things out but I'm sure you'll do fine :o)

_ said...

Yay! Glad progress has finally started. And don't stress about the kitchen. You have excellent taste and I know your choices will be wonderful. How long are they thinking it will take to complete the house?

Chris said...

Yeah on the start! You'll do fine on the selections, don't secondguess yourself - it will drive you crazy.

Kristin said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see more!

Dani - tkdchick said...

How exciting!!!!

K-Pow said...

Whoo Hooo for feet!!!!