Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Lifeguard - James Patterson


Everything is going right for lifeguard Ned Kelley. He is involved with Tess, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and what's more, a million dollars is within touching distance; his share of the score for the robbery of some world-class art. All he has to do is trigger alarms to throw the cops off the scent. But when Tess is brutally murdered and the others involved in the robbery are massacred, Ned is the prime suspect. He has been set up...

~~~~~~~~~~
Book #24 - I quite enjoyed this one. I didn't predict as much as I can with some James Patterson novels. Next book - Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love James Patterson books!

Ken's choice said...

Oh Tammy, I'm not sure, but I might be his biggest fan, just finished When the wind blows and got 2 more from the Library this afternoon. the thing I love about him, is the short chapters, you always just want to read 1 more !!
I LOVE YOU JAMES !!!