Thursday, September 25, 2008

Me Quirky?

Quirky Things About Me

THE RULES - which I never follow!

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag 6 people at the of your post by linking to their blog.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I have a wicked hair phobia. I hate hair once removed from the head. If a hair touches me I'm freaking out until I can find it and remove it. I'm all heebie jeebie about it. If you can picture that, intensify it 10x with a wet hair. OMG

2. When I'm shopping and I'm buying something with a scent, I have to squeeze it and smell, even if it is a candle with plastic wrap.

3. I use this hand gesture along with raising my shoulders to indicate a hug to visually explain a feeling of comfort, love or something that makes me happy. (This one is hard to explain, but if you're ever with me you'll see me do it.)

4. I think I would have loved to be a mother/wife in a simpler time (June Cleaver).

5. I'm anal retentive about most things in my life ( I know you hate the word 'anal', V).

6. Panties are optional!

I'm not tagging because V took all my tags!

4 comments:

Velda said...

OMG WOMAN! lol..........you know EXACTLY what I mean! lol

Kristin said...

Yes, you are quirky...but that's why we love you.

Pumpkin said...

TMI! TMI!!!!!

Ken's choice said...

Tammy, just imagine wet hair sticking to your fingers , I run the tap for 10 min. to make sure it's all gone from my hands and the washbasin.