Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Motor Mouth - Janet Evanovich


Motor Mouth is the fast-paced, thrilling sequel to Metro Girl.

The racing season is over and Alexandra Barnaby and Sam Hooker are on the run, avoiding charges of grand theft auto, multiple counts murder, and the NASCAR awards banquet. ÝFrom Miami, Florida to Concord, North Carolina and back to Miami this is an action-packed multi-car-crash of shady dealings, stolen technology, drive-thru windows and destruction of personal property.

Don't miss the return of Barnaby, Hooker, Felicia and Rosa-the-cigar-roller...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
#23 - Well, not much to say. It was completely fluff and I finished it. Enough said.

3 comments:

Bre said...

That is how I felt about it too!! LOL!!!

Sara Laughs said...

I LOVEloveLOVED Motor Mouth. Metro Girl was ok for me but I cracked up through the whole book of MM. I also listened to it in the car rather than actually reading it though. Every night I'd come home and tell Steve what stupid thing they'd done that day. I couldn't get over the scene where they very carefully got rid of the car but then left their dog in the trailer! OMG!!!

Kristin said...

So did you not enjoy it or were you left feeling indifferent? What about the first one (Metro Girl)...did you like it?