Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Did It!

I just polished off 21 minutes on the elliptical. I wasn't alone though. I had some help from some incredible friends.

Keith Urban
Nickleback
Theory of A Deadman (Tyler Connolly) - oh swoon
Anna Nalick
Sugarland
Kid Rock
And.... you!

I was belting out the tunes and on key (ya right!). It felt great. I feel great.

I said I wanted to do 20 minutes and I did 21 minutes! I will push tomorrow to do 22 minutes. That's how I roll, very much like the Jerry Lewis Telethon. $1.00 more than last year, well, I'm one more than yesterday.

Thank you for being here and giving me another chance. I will falter in being accountable to myself for the first little bit and I've failed in being accountable to you and my team. No more! I will use you as my inspiration and drive until I'm well on my way to using myself.

Ya me!

7 comments:

K-Pow said...

Whoo Hooo!!!

Way to go :)

I'm very proud of you.

Bre said...

Congrats!! Put me up there with the people who are proud of you!!

Great job!!

Tiffa said...

CONGRATS on Getting on there and doing it!

Espressomama said...

That's how it gets done. One day at a time, one more minute at a time. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

good work. I like your attitude that next time it will be 22 min, striving for more!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

GREAT! :) From a woman that does 20 minutes twice a day on an elliptical all I have to say is...I'm with you...but my "friends" is usually Fox News in the a.m. and Sinfeld in the p.m. :)

Pumpkin said...

Good for you! Boy, you had some handsome help there too ;o)