Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Did It!

I just polished off 21 minutes on the elliptical. I wasn't alone though. I had some help from some incredible friends.

Keith Urban
Nickleback
Theory of A Deadman (Tyler Connolly) - oh swoon
Anna Nalick
Sugarland
Kid Rock
And.... you!

I was belting out the tunes and on key (ya right!). It felt great. I feel great.

I said I wanted to do 20 minutes and I did 21 minutes! I will push tomorrow to do 22 minutes. That's how I roll, very much like the Jerry Lewis Telethon. $1.00 more than last year, well, I'm one more than yesterday.

Thank you for being here and giving me another chance. I will falter in being accountable to myself for the first little bit and I've failed in being accountable to you and my team. No more! I will use you as my inspiration and drive until I'm well on my way to using myself.

Ya me!

Post a Comment