Wednesday, February 11, 2009

172,387 Bubbles

That would be the number of stitches remaining on Bubbles. There are a total of 174,300 stitches and I've completed just under 2000.

Before @ 10 hours
Today - 15 hours

Why do I have to be such a lover of stats and numbers? It's fun and something I do without even thinking about, but why now? Why this piece? I can't even contemplate the length of time it is going to take to finish this piece. I know, being the number cruncher that I am, I could easily figure it out, but right now, I'm too tired to bother.

This piece is being worked 1 strand over 1 on 28 count. It is super tiny. I'm on the fence about whether I like the small size. I do know I don't want to start over and doing so would mean a larger design and I don't want that either.

Not much else going on right now, I'll keep this short and not take up too much of your time.

As always, thanks for looking. Hope not to be too long before I'm back with another update of one piece or another.

Happy stitching days to you!

4 comments:

sarah sundae said...

I just wanted to pop over and comment on your comment you left me. I've seen Keith Urban once already and it was the best concert I've ever been to. So I am overly excited to see him a second time. He's amazing and much better looking in person. Good luck to Jimmie this weekend, too.

Kristin said...

Wow...that is a scary number of stitches...LOL.

Stitchingranny said...

LOL I dont think it matters how long it takes Tammy as long as you are enjoying working on it. So far you are making excellant progress.

Pumpkin said...

GG woman! You do like to torture yourself don't you!