Friday, February 13, 2009

Did A Little Shopping


I had a gift card for Chapter's/Indigo books and decided to spend it today. I'm on their e-mail list and received a 25% off any one item coupon, so figured this was as good a time as any to spend my gift card. Final bill for both was $9.00 out of pocket for me. Yaaaa!

I will not even discuss my WI this morning. I didn't cry about it, but I can tell you it was a close one.

I no longer know what to think or what to do next. I guess, what to do next would be to move this damn sluggish body of mine. I'm tired. I'm drained. I'm sad. I'm pissed off. I'm body lost. I'm consumed. I'm tired of being body consumed. It is getting old. No one can do this for me but me. I have to want it more than I want to be lazy and stupid about my food choices. Do I want it bad enough to do the work or am I just going to moan about it for the rest of my days?

On that note I'm off to read my new book until my work shift is over and I can go home to bed and put this exhausting day behind me.

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

I'm struggling too so Idon't know what to tell you. We know we can make it but when life get on our way, it's hard to fight ... But we'll make it, one way or anither.

Better food choice? I guess planning for the meals is the best choice but forme it's hard to do ... especially when I want to eat something good not knowing what ... :roll eyes:

(((((hugs)))))))

Pumpkin said...

Great deal there Tammy :o)

Kristin said...

Wow...what a steal on the books. Good luck with your food choices and work out plan.

Anonymous said...

Maybe these purchases can help you to kick it back into gear. I'm sure you have been so far out of your routine with moving, settling in, etc. Just don't give up - you can do it!