Monday, February 09, 2009

Picture Table

Our newest acquisition. I just got back from Rona where I bought this table. Cute Boy's sister gave us money towards it as a house warming gift, we had some cash and this is the result.

When I got to Rona today, there was 2 different prices, so I took both labels to the cash register only to find that the price in the computer was even higher, so I made the decision right then and there to buy it and bring it home. Both Cute Boy and I liked it, so there was no reason to wait any longer.

Cute Boy is big for putting family pics up on the wall and I'm not, so I came up with this idea as a compromise. It will centralize all the pics and we can save the walls from hanging so much stuff on them. Win win!

The decorator in me wants to place a wicker or wrought iron type basket on the bottom shelf with a light coloured throw in the basket. I think that would be really pretty. We'll see though what comes of the decorating on the bottom shelf.

Pretty, eh?


2 comments:

Bre said...

Very pretty!! I like your idea of putting the basket with a throw on the bottom, very nice!!

Pumpkin said...

Love it! I think we have the same taste :o)