Friday, February 06, 2009

Damn It To Hell

My WI this morning was ridiculous! I want to scream I'm so pissed at myself, as my weight sits at 135.6lbs. There are many factors that are playing havoc with my body right now. I'm right on the cusp of TOM, that alone is a joy. Add in the poor eating choices and I'm a train wreck.

I'm going to seriously have to look at what I'm NOT doing to make this healthy change a reality. I've come to realize I'm talking the talk and not walking the walk. I'm trying to keep in my head a positive thought, but failing miserably.

I apologize first and foremost to my team. I have done nothing to help with our team numbers and failed myself too while doing nothing in getting my numbers going in the proper direction.

This is getting old and I'm getting annoyed. I either have to buck up or shut up!

Happy healthy days to you!

4 comments:

Bre said...

(HUGS) hon, you know if you stick with it, the weight will come off - I promise!! I think you need a break or at least a day off!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its so frustrating when the scale just dosen't move! How much are you hoping to loose?

Anonymous said...

I found that making specific weekly goals helped me keep on track, maybe if you focus on one area a week to improve on, you might see some change in the scale?
Either way, you have been doing a good job overall. Keep it up, and the weight loss will follow.

Pumpkin said...

Tammy, again you are being too hard on yourself! We can't control when Aunt Flo comes a calling ;o)