Saturday, March 01, 2008

Pictures People!

From this and this to now......



The corner shown here is where the hole in the wall shown in the 2nd link used to be. Major improvement, eh?

I'm finally able to load pics of my bathroom renovations. I'm glad to say the bathroom is complete except for the painting of the ceiling. I'm waiting on 'cute boy' to do that! LOL

I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. There are a couple things I'm not 100% pleased with, but for the short amount of time I'm going to be living here I'll deal. I think the towel bar is hung too high, although with the decorative towels hanging on it it's not as bad as when there is nothing. The robe hook on the back of the door is too low. I don't know what Scott was thinking, but again, not really my house after a short period of time. I know I'm a perfectionist! This is something, if I were staying would have to be changed!

The grapevine wreaths shown in my bathroom are courtesy of Velda. Thank you sweetie. You're awesome. I've been hanging these things everywhere in my house to get the best effect and I think the perfect spot is in the bathroom. My bathroom isn't exactly how I'd envisioned it, but it works. I wanted a country cottage look, but instead ended up with a bit of a clean country look if that makes sense.

Things are starting to come together. As usual, I think there is still much that needs to be done, but if I plug away at a little something each day it will be on the market sooner rather than later. Hopefully in the next couple weeks anyway. Of course, I'll keep you updated. Maybe you'd rather I didn't, but without this outlet as of late I think I'd be 100% certifiable!

I'm off to bed since 5:30a comes early for this chick.

Happy stitching to those fortunate enough to be stitching tonight!




4 comments:

Chiloe said...

Great picture ;) A clean look works well for any buyer and you did a great job !!!Hope Mr cute boy will have fun with ALL the ceilings ! lol

Velda said...

Looks fantastic! I thought I heard a huge sigh of relief from finally having this done...how many years has it been? *giggle*

_ said...

Looks awesome!

Pumpkin said...

It looks awesome Tammy! I bet you are just happy to have a clean and nice looking bathroom :o) I won't even show you pictures of mine. LOL!