Friday, March 14, 2008

Life is Good!

I'm posting on the fly. I just got home from hanging out with Krista and it's been far too long since we've just went for coffee and a good old fashion girl's night. We didn't do anything special, which is the reason that I feel it was a special night.

I have this sense of 'life is good'. I, as always, have things that are causing me tremendous amounts of concern, but all in all, I think things are going well. I love my life and right now, with the aforementioned stresses, that is really saying something!

Thanks KP, for the part you play in the making of my life what it is! You rock! Hahaha that is funny, you're from The Rock and you rock. OMG how funny am I?

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I'm SO happy that you got out and away from all this house stuff! You've got a light air to your writing and that's nice to see :o)