Monday, March 17, 2008

All You Need Is Love


Here is a piece I completed last night. It is a piece that will be added to numerous others as a gift presentation to a friend.

The pattern is All You Need Is Love, a freebie from The Drawn Thread. It has many specialty stitches, which are not my thing. I made some adjustments to the piece and left out some hearts and used specialty stitches in place of those I wasn't fond of or for those of the pattern I couldn't decipher.

My first finish of 2008 and it's almost April. I'm ashamed!

Thanks for looking and happy stitching days to you!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Velda said...

The changes you made look great! So what's next?

Chris said...

Looks great.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Tammy, its lovely! As for having lunch... pick a Saturday or Sunday and I'll see if I can make it happen!

Anonymous said...

VERY pretty! This piece is so much fun - you can change the stitches, change the colors, and it still looks great.

Louanne said...

Well Done! Thanks for posting the link. I just went and downloaded it! Kudos!

Pumpkin said...

YAY! You got some stitching in :o) I really like this freebie. Don't worry though Tammy, because I just completed my first finish for 2008 :oS