Sunday, March 02, 2008

Love 190 hours


Finally! I have something to share that is stitching related. Now, isn't that something!? This is how my piece looked mid-way through my morning stitching. I'm so anal retentive I took my camera to work with me so I could snap a shot at the precise 190 hour mark. I'm cute though, right?

I've since finished the 'E', as well as, 'Never F' I'm really so excited about this piece again. I'm not going to jinx myself, but I feel good things. Really good things.

As with everything else in my world as of right now, thanks for hanging in there with me. Ya'll rock!


Happy stitching days to you!

5 comments:

Pumpkin said...

WOOHOO! Good for you Tammy! You put quite a dent into it :o) I KNOW you'll be done this month.

Sally said...

Wow that is stunning!

_ said...

It looks wonderful! I'm glad this piece is bringing you joy again.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Tammy its looking fantastic!

Deirdre said...

That looks fabulous! I lOVE the color!