Friday, December 01, 2006

The Wonders of Stitching

I'm so happy to know I'm in a place that I've found the love of my stitching again. I know I love it, but when things get crazy I will let my head get in the way and my stitching is the first to suffer. It's strange that I'd let the stitching suffer only because it brings me such calm when I'm able to find the time to dedicate to it.

This past month I only worked on 4 pieces:
Spirit of Christmas ~ 4 hours
Dear Santa ~ 3 hours
Velda's Fairy Grandmother ~ 2 hours 45 minutes (must get this back to her, and soon)
Christmas Ornament ~ 8 hours 50 minutes
Total: 18 hours 35 minutes

All things consider, which is always the determining factor, I'm really quite happy with what I accomplished this past month.

Today is the start of a Stitch-a-thon on the Cross Stitch Board so I'm hoping to be able to get even better numbers for this month, but with Christmas and all that entails, who knows what I'll be able to get done.

I'll do my best to get a few updates posted. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

_ said...

I'm glad you've found that love again. Looking forward to your updates this month. Hopefully I'll have some myself as the only thing I worked on in November was an ornament. So sad!

Jaime said...

woohoo! I am so happy to see you stitching again!