Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Giggles Girl Start

Okay, first off I confess I'm in the process of losing my mind! I've just started WIP piece #13. What am I thinking? Oh ya, I'm not! I must think I'm stitcher extraordinaire, I really must. Pam and I have this tradition that when we work together on Boxing Day we start a new piece together. This year's piece is Giggles Girl for me and Giggles Boy for her.

I still have last year's Boxing Day piece in rotation and some day I'll get it finished, but at this rate it'll be a bit longer than just yesterday.

2 comments:

the Wild One in the DC area said...

You'll get there Tammy. I have both giggles hiding back for myself as well. I'll have to see about pulling them out once I get rid of my "obligation" stitching first.

Megan said...

I think Giggles might be my new start for 2007! It is such an adorable pattern.