Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Gift of a Friend

I've been remiss the last week with posting. I've been struggling to find inspiration to provide something earth shattering or thought invoking to chatter about in this forum. Earth shattering! Who am I kidding? Do I really think I'm that filled with knowledge? I'm a funny funny girl.

I had the honour of hanging out with Wee Krista last night. It was a very spontaneous visit with her, but sometimes they're the best kind. It has been much too long since I've taken the time to make time for Krista. As usual, it was such fun. It wasn't a long time, but it doesn't have to be with good friends.

I'm amazed at times with the ease of flow with this friendship. As I said it's been a while since I've seen Krista, but you'd never know it. It was like we were just together. What a lucky girl I am to have a friend like her in my life! Love ya girl! Now, get to starting your own blog. It'll be fun! Don't worry about being 'all over the place'. You've read mine! It's like an emotional rollercoaster at the best of time. If life is good, the mood is light and fun. If life is a struggle I don't post or it is sad and filled with heavy thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too freakin' cute ya know that. I love our friendship!!
Still thinking about that blog..Maybe when I get back from Manifreakintobia I'll start 'er up!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET CHEEKS!!
Wee K

_ said...

Friends are definitely a blessing and the ones that you can go for months on end without seeing and pick up like you just saw them yesterday when you finally do get together are the best.